- Cincinnati, OH
- Full Time
- Mid Level
OUR STORY AND HOW YOU CAN HELP CONTRIBUTE
Everything But The House (EBTH) is a revolutionary marketplace, making it easier to find or sell secondhand goods, headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. EBTH was born out of a passion for helping people via a full-service approach to consignment; revolutionizing how homeowners, estate managers, dealers and collectors connect with a world of shoppers seeking rare and wonderful things. Each day the global auction platform unleashes an ever-changing assortment of art, jewelry, fashion, collectibles, antiques and more, all with a starting bid of $1.
EBTH aspires to be the first stop for secondhand online. We stand behind our work and offer every customer the “Uncommon Promise”. If we don’t uphold our end of the bargain, we’ll do our best to make it right. We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
We’re seeking a Warehouse Specialist who will be responsible for assisting with projects in the warehouse to include: organization of the warehouse; helping to manage changes to and within warehouse processes; supporting areas across production including item processing, packaging, and customer pickup; and helping to develop and maintain processes of inventory management and flow.
As a dynamic company, we move fast and seek to continuously improve – and while this will be a very demanding position, you’ll be surrounded by a passionate team of individuals who are dedicated to the common goal of drastically changing the way personal property is sold, bought and moved across the country – and we have a lot of fun while we’re doing it. We’re proud of our journey and we’re eager to share our story with shoppers, clients and consignors across the world!
Discover everything uncommon at EBTH.COM.
TASKS YOU’LL BE JUGGLING
- Support the Outbound Operations Manager and Supervisors with the execution of daily activities related to the operation of our processing center, including but not limited to receiving, handling, packing, shipping, and inventory management.
- Record and report any damage found on inbound and outbound shipments as well as to items being packed.
- Be able to respond appropriately to the questions and challenges posed by internal and external customers (thinking on your feet is a must!).
- Help to hone our strategic vision and assist with tactical projects to implement that vision within the warehouse.
- Minimize item returns and maximize customer satisfaction by providing necessary item information during the packaging process.
- Conduct pull requests, including, but not limited to, return to seller, errors and missing information on items.
- Verify inbound shipments and ensure accurate inventory scanning upon receipt of goods.
- Greet customers in a professional, friendly, and caring manner at the EBTH warehouse.
- Assist with customer drop off and pick up days at the processing center.
- Align with management to resolve issues relating to the department and to ensure efficient service.
- Implement new processes and test technological advancements to help improve internal operations.
- Collaborate with other departments, EBTH management, and team members to maximize efficiency and timeliness in order to achieve company defined Key Performance Indicators
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as needed.
CREDENTIALS WE ARE SEEKING
- Drive! This business is fast-paced and challenging. A self-starter is a must!
- High school diploma required.
- An appreciation for dedicated customer service in a fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity and comfort working with Google Suite.
- A team player mentality with an ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain a set production schedule to align with business needs, while being willing to work flexible hours including nights and weekends if business needs require.
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, phone, and in person with other employees and with customers.
- Knowledge of antiques, artwork, collectibles and unique items, with the ability to gauge value, is a plus.
- Ability to move / lift up to 100 lbs. when utilizing proper equipment.
- A sense of humor. No, really!
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for EBTH. EBTH does not provide sponsorship at this time.